WorkMatterz assists corporate clients implement their social responsibility component by –
- Ensuring that the projects/issues undertaken resonate with the mission and objectives of the company
- Ensuring the company’s social connect, image, profile and brand are enhanced
- Helping to establish and measure themselves against the GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) standards
- Helping to comply with the provisions of the Companies Act 2013
WorkMatterz provides CSR Consulting services to companies who –
- Desire to make a difference to the society at large
- Need to comply with Section 135 of the Companies 2013 Act which mandates a 2% of net profit to be allocated to CSR activities if they have a:
- net worth of Rs 500 crore
- turnover of Rs 1000 crore
- net profit of Rs 5 crore
WorkMatterz’ services include –
- Formulation of CSR Strategy and Policy
- Management and Implementation of CSR projects – identifying project ideas; baseline and pre-project assessments; selection of implementation partners; undertaking project planning, monitoring, reporting etc.
- Evaluation of Projects that are already underway
- Forming, strengthening & training of CSR Committees
- Preparation of CSR report for Board presentations & public dissemination and sustainability reports as per GRI standards
- Employee Engagement – structuring and facilitating volunteering activities with NGOs, orphanages, institutions etc. for employees
WorkMatterz applies the 5E principles in all its work as explained briefly below :
- Enquire : Initiation of engagement between WorkMatterz and the corporate – meetings, visits, presentations
- Explore : In-depth review/analysis to get insights into Management and Board thinking; perspectives of relevant stakeholders about issues, concerns, challenges etc.
- Engage : WorkMatterz works closely with Management and concerned departments to develop the strategy, policy, project outlines, guidelines for soliciting applications for implementation, measurement tools etc.
- Execute : Strategy, action plan and projects are brought to the ground. Partners are selected, Project deliverables are agreed and executed. WorkMatterz undertakes the responsibility of monitoring the projects, strengthening the relationship between the company and the community and facilitating employee engagement
- Evolve : WorkMatterz and the client do a review of the outcome of the exercise. Reporting formats, Communication tools etc. are standardized. If an in-house team is ready to take over, WorkMatterz trains and empowers the team.
The WorkMatterz team has over 2 decades of experience in working with NGOs. Also, one of the team members has been the Chairperson of the CSR Task Force of the PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Delhi which has 1600 corporate members spread over 12 states.